- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Motion sensing request-to-exit devices 6612 Series Passive Infrared Exit release unit.
• PIR motion detectors shall be automatic, hands free operation.
• These exit sensors shall be fail-safe with 2 SPDT relays which change state upon sensing motion or in the event of loss of power in accordance with life safety requirements.
• Devices shall be located as scheduled and as required by the local fire code authority.
• Unless noted otherwise, motion sensing exit detectors shall be surface mounted to the exit door frame header.
• Mounting screws shall be concealed behind cover.
• Detectors shall have adjustable range and shutter controls to provide the desired coverage.
• Timed relay output shall be adjusted to match field conditions.
• Voltage Input 12 to 28VDC or 12.5VAC
• Operating Temp: 32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
|Dimensions||7” wide x 2” high x 2” deep|
|Signal Switches||Request to exit (REX) output|
|Current Draw||Less than 50 mA 1 DPDT Relay Rating 30 VDC @ 1Amp max|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 6612 Motion Sensing Door Release
No questions asked yet