• Exit Device is suitable for use with aluminum/glass, wood or metal doors
• Positive Rim Type Mechanical Latch Signal Switch Bar
• Request-to-Exit & Alarm Signaling
• The 6495 egress bars with dual SPDT microswitches for use with access control or security alarm systems.
• “Soft Push” Smooth Action
• Contemporary Sleek Styling
• Field Reversible Handing
• Universal adjustable installation allows this rim type device to be mounted on any single outswinging door.
• Quick & Easy Installation
• These devices can be securely anchored to any door using the concealed mounting screws provided.
• The 6495 egress bars can also be utilized for securing double doors through the use of a center mullion.
• Optional Armored Door Cord A 4-conductor available to transfer electrical circuitry from the microswitches to the door jamb
• All switches are furnished with 8” long color-coded stranded wire leads for ease of identification and customer hook-up
• Dual sealed weatherproof SPDT switches for outdoor applications
• Anodized Aluminum and Dark Bronze Anodized Finishes
|Dimensions||Standard 36" Egress Door Opening, 48" Length Bars For Larger Doors|
|Signal Switches||2 SPDT Switches|
|Current Draw||Rated 5 amps @ 24VDC|
|Certifications||NFPA 101, "Code for Safety to Life from Fire in Buildings and Structures."|
|Warranty||One Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 6495-S25xWR Latching Panic Rim Exit Device W/2 SPDT Weatherproof Switches
No questions asked yet