- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Single Gang Mounting
• Large Button Caps: These push button switches are furnished with a 2-3/8” diameter cap.
• Key Reset: Once pushed in the button automatically latches requiring the use of a key to reset.
• This insures a personal response to the area in order to clear an alarm condition Each button provided with 2 keys.
• Fail-Safe Redundant Contacts
• Dual contact blocks, one normally open and one normally closed set are furnished standard.
• This allows the magnetic lock power to be cut by the normally closed contacts upon switch activation while simultaneously signalling an access control panel with the normally open contact block.
• Since both sets of contacts are electrically isolated from each other, there are no problems with voltage compatibility.
• Plain "NO ENGRAVING"
• Stainless steel finish
|Dimensions||1 Gang H-4-1/2" x W-2-3/4" x D-1-1/2".|
|Standard Finish||Stainless Steel|
|Switch Mode||Maintained Action|
|Switch Rating||10 Amp Rated|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 5216-MP23/KR Maintained Key Reset Latching Action 2-3/8" Red Button Single Gang Plate (No Text)
No questions asked yet