- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Standard Single Gang Mounting.
• Supplied with a brushed stainless steel plate for mounting on a standard single gang 2” x 4” electrical box.
• The switch contact block requires only 2-1/4” depth within the mounting cavity.
• Illuminated Square Actuator Button the 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” illuminated button can be easily recognized when powered.
• The lamp is rated at 28 VDC for long life.
• Heavy Duty Contacts the SPDT contacts on the momentary action switch are rated for 10 amps at 125/250 VAC.
• Color coded, 7” leads are easily connected to field wiring.
|Dimensions||Physical Size Switch Plate - Single Gang 2-3/4” wide x 4-1/2” high x 2-1/4” deep (including contact block). Push Button - Illuminated 1-1/2” x 1-1/2” Square Momentary Action with Twin Leads.|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|Switch Rating||10A @ 125/250 VAC|
|Voltage||12 to 24 VDC|
|Certifications||NFPA / BOCA Code Compliance an optional FT-Timer is available for use with R-E-X motion detector applications requiring compliance with NFPA and BOCA codes.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 5215-SPB Illuminated Square Green Push Button (Cap Only)
No questions asked yet