- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Momentary Action 1-9/16" Red Button.
• Single Gang Mounting.
• Large Button Caps: Furnished with standard 1-9/16” diameter cap.
• The caps can be supplied in colors other than red as may be needed for electrically locked exit doors.
• Safe Redundant Contacts: Dual contact blocks, one normally open and one normally closed set are furnished standard.
• Allows the magnetic lock power to be cut by the normally closed contacts upon switch activation while simultaneously signalling an access control panel with the normally open contact block.
• Since both sets of contacts are electrically isolated from each other, there are no problems with voltage compatibility.
• 1 LED black bezel (Bicolor Red / Green)
• These indicators can be wired to give a red, or green illumination.
• When LEDs are utilized with door position switches and magnetic bond sensors, the security condition of the door can be indicated.
• Engraved with "Push To Exit" style lettering is typically 1/4” tall
• Stainless steel switch plate.
|Dimensions||Single Gang Mounting|
|Standard Finish||US32D Red Cap|
|Switch Mode||Momentary Action|
|NYC MEA||City of New York MEA Approved|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 5211-MP23/RxLxE1 Momentary Action 1-9/16" Red Button Single Gang Plate w/ Bicolor LED (Push To Exit)
No questions asked yet