- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Suitable for air locks or security mantraps, this door interlock system will effectively control normally unlocked doors, normally locked doors or any combination of both.
• The controller may also be customized to control automatic door openers and provide timing and logic sequences for biological wash-down and air purging controls.
• Fail-safe or Fail-secure Locks
• Lock control relays with DPDT outputs allow use of 12 or 24 volt DC fail-safe maglocks and fail-secure electric strikes.
• Both types can be used simultaneously on the same doors.
• Any access control system can be used with the 4900 series controllers.
• The request for access input recognizes any normally open dry contact.
• Optional 12/24 VDC Lock Power
• While the PLC controller requires regulated 12 or 24 VDC input, the intergral 4204 power supply also provides ample 12 or 24 VDC output to operate maglocks and/or strikes for each of the doors.
• The heavyduty power supply is ready for hook-up to the fire alarm system.
• An alarm output is also provided for monitoring the control system.
• The DPDT relay outputs can also be used to control lighted door status indicators; which provide users with visual feedback as to when a door may be accessed.
• For user convenience, a green light is typically used to signify that a door is ready for access and a red light to indicate that a door is un-accessible.
• Dortronics #7201xL2-H hi-intensity LEDs are ideal for use with this system.
|Dimensions||Enclosure- 12” x 16” x 4” deep NEMA enclosure will accommodate PLC controller & one I/O module with power supply. Additional modules require larger enclosures. PLC Module - 6-1/8” x 3-3/8” overall|
|Input Voltage||AC Input - Fused 110 VAC|
|Output Voltage||DC Output - 4 amp field selectable 12 or 24 VDC|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 49211-L PLC 2-Door Interlock Mantrap Controller (2-Door / 1-Room Normally Locked)
No questions asked yet