- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Suitable for air locks or security mantraps, with up to four normally unlocked doors or three normally locked doors.
• The controller may also be customized to control automatic door openers and provide timing and logic sequences for biological wash-down controls.
• Typical configurations also provide outputs for traffic lights, forced doors and an emergency panic release input.
• Any access control system can be used with the 4700 series controllers.
• The request for access input recognizes any normally open dry contact
• 12/24 VDC Power Supply
• The 4700 series PLC controller is paired with a heavy duty 4-amp power supply that includes a Fire Alarm connection for emergency egress and provides power to operate the maglocks and electric strikes and traffic lights.
• An alarm output is also provided.
|Dimensions||Enclosure- 12” x 16” x 4” deep NEMA enclosure will accommodate PLC controller & one I/O module with power supply. Additional modules may require larger enclosures. PLC Module - 4-1/4” x 2-3/4” overall|
|Input Voltage||AC Input - Fused 110 VAC|
|Output Voltage||DC Output - 4 amp field selectable 12 VDC|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 47411-U Economical PLC 4-Door Interlock Mantrap Controller (4-Door / 1-Room Normally Unlocked)
No questions asked yet