• Suitable for 2-door air locks or security mantraps, Both wet and dry output contacts are available for direct lock control and/or signaling requirements.
• Any access control system can be used with the 43211-L controller.
• The request for access input recognizes any normally open dry contact.
• The door unlock sequence will follow the status of the request for access input unless the optional AT-timer is specified
• Powered from the built-in 4 amp power supply which also provides 12 or 24 VDC to operate maglocks and/or strikes for each of the doors.
• The heavy-duty power supply is ready for hook-up to the fire alarm system.
• An alarm output is also provided for monitoring the control system.
• Includes a provision for remote or panic override to force one or both doors open regardless of door status.
|Dimensions (Enclosure)||12” x 16” x 4” deep NEMA enclosure will accommodate one or two relay modules with the built-in power supply. Additional modules may require larger enclosures.|
|Dimensions (PC Board)||Module - 5” x 3” overal controls two doors|
|Power Requirements||AC Input - Fused 110 VAC
DC Output - 4 amp field selectable 12 or 24 VDC
|Output Voltage||Field selectable 12 or 24 VDC|
|Inputs||Two Dry Contact Inputs for Door Status (Contact closed when is door secure)
Two Dry Contact Inputs for Request to Access (Contact normally open)
Two Dry Contact Inputs for Remote Override
|Outputs||Two Relay Outputs - SPDT powered outputs for direct connection to locks. 3 Amps Max.
Two Relay Outputs – SPDT dry contact rated for 3 Amps@ 28 VDC mirror lock status for traffic lights or signalling a remote console.
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dortronics 43211-L Economical 2-Door Interlock Mantrap Controller (2-Door / 1-Room / 2-Normally Locked Doors)
No questions asked yet