• Push Side Track Arm Type
• Available as TS9315 closers for interior and exterior barrier-free requirements (adjustable size 1 - 5).
• Adjustable backcheck prevents uncontrolled opening of door.
• Adjustable delayed action extends the closing cycle to allow unobstructed passage through opening.
• SN3 sex nuts supplied standard for 1-3/4" thick door.
• Closer cover, arm, and track channel are plated.
• Cover end caps and track end caps are sprayed complementary or contrasting color
• Finish: Aluminum 689 and Dark Duranodic 695
|Application||Push Side Track|
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 - 5|
|Mounting||Hinge Push Side|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed. 8916 meets ANSI A117.1 and A.D.A. for barrier-free accessibility|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 1|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall Approved (CSFM)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma TS9315-PT Surface Applied Push Side Track Door Closer
No questions asked yet