- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Compact closer body is designed to fit into headers as small as 1-3/4" × 4".
• Closer body is non-handed.
• One closer for both single-acting or double-acting doors.
• Accommodates maximum door weight of 250 lb (interior) or 200 lb (exterior), including all hardware.
• A pressure relief valve protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• An integral cushion limits door swing to 90° or 105°. An auxiliary stop must always be installed in conjunction with RTS88.
• A mechanical backcheck slows down the door prior to contact with the cushion.
• Closing speeds are controlled by two non-critical adjustment valves. Sweep area is from 105° to 20°. Latch area is from 20° to 0°.
• Thermostatic valves insure constant closing speeds under varying temperatures.
• The standard RTS88 is furnished without hold open. Optional single point mechanical hold open is available at 90° or 105°.
• The RTS88 offers a cast-iron body along with heavy-duty ball bearings at the spindle.
• Steel cam and roller assembly is coupled to dual steel pistons.
|Size||3 for 24"-30" Door Width, 4 for 30"-36" Door Width|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma RTS88 Overhead Concealed Door Closer (Body Only)
No questions asked yet