- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Compact closer body is designed to fit into headers as small as 1-3/4" × 4".
• Closer body is non-handed.
• One closer for both single-acting or double-acting doors.
• Accommodates maximum door weight of 250 lb (interior) or 200 lb (exterior), including all hardware.
• A pressure relief valve protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• An integral cushion limits door swing to 105°.
• An auxiliary stop must always be installed in conjunction with RTS88.
• A mechanical backcheck slows down the door prior to contact with the cushion.
• Closing speeds are controlled by two non-critical adjustment valves.
• Sweep area is from 105° to 20°.
• Latch area is from 20° to 0°.
• Thermostatic valves insure constant closing speeds under varying temperatures.
• Single point mechanical hold open at 105°.
• The RTS88 offers a cast-iron body along with heavy-duty ball bearings at the spindle.
• Steel cam and roller assembly is coupled to dual steel pistons.
|Application||Hold Open 105°|
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma RTS88-105-HO-4 Hold Open 105° Overhead Concealed Door Closer Size 4 (Body Only)
No questions asked yet