- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Compact closer body is designed to fit into headers as small as 1-3/4" × 4".
• Closer body is non-handed.
• One closer for single-acting doors.
• Accommodates maximum door weight of 250 lb (interior) or 200 lb (exterior), including all hardware.
• A pressure relief valve protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• An integral cushion limits door swing to 105°.
• An auxiliary stop must always be installed in conjunction with RTS88.
• A mechanical backcheck slows down the door prior to contact with the cushion.
• Closing speeds are controlled by two non-critical adjustment valves.
• Sweep area is from 105° to 20°.
• Latch area is from 20° to 0°.
• Thermostatic valves insure constant closing speeds under varying temperatures.
• RTS88 is furnished without hold open.
• The RTS88 offers a cast-iron body along with heavy-duty ball bearings at the spindle.
• Steel cam and roller assembly is coupled to dual steel pistons.
• Mounting brackets are available to install closer into aluminum headers.
Package RTS26 contains 08079050 bracket required for proper templating when doors are hung on 3/4" offset pivots.
1. RTS Series closer
2. No. 8563 cover plate (optional)
3. No. 8812 slide arm
|Application||Aluminum Door and Frame - Aluminum Store Front Pivots
Non Hold Open 105°
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma RTS26-105-NHO-4 Non Hold Open 105° Offset Slide Arm Overhead Concealed Closer Size 4
No questions asked yet