- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Compact closer body is designed to fit into headers as small as 1-3/4" × 4".
• Closer body is non-handed.
• One closer for both single-acting or double-acting doors.
• Accommodates maximum door weight of 250 lb (interior) or 200 lb (exterior), including all hardware.
• A pressure relief valve protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• An integral cushion limits door swing to 105°.
• An auxiliary stop must always be installed in conjunction with RTS88.
• A mechanical backcheck slows down the door prior to contact with the cushion.
• Closing speeds are controlled by two non-critical adjustment valves.
• Sweep area is from 105° to 20°.
• Latch area is from 20° to 0°.
• Thermostatic valves insure constant closing speeds under varying temperatures.
• RTS88 is furnished with hold open.
• The RTS88 offers a cast-iron body along with heavy-duty ball bearings at the spindle.
• Steel cam and roller assembly is coupled to dual steel pistons.
• Mounting brackets are available to install closer into aluminum headers.
Package RTS08 are designed for top door rails with 1" deep channels. The door is installed by rotating the closer spindle 90°, then sliding the door into place, perpendicular to the frame.
1. RTS Series closer
2. No. 8563 cover plate (optional)
3. No. 8835 top arm
5. No. 8853 tall floor pivot
|Application||Aluminum Door and Frame 1" Top Rail
Hold Open 105°
|Size||ANSI Size 3|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma RTS08-105-HO-3 Hold Open 105° End Load Package Overhead Concealed Closer Size 3
No questions asked yet