• Compact closer body is designed to fit into headers as small as 1-3/4" × 4".
• Closer body is non-handed.
• One closer for both single-acting or double-acting doors.
• Accommodates maximum door weight of 250 lb (interior) or 200 lb (exterior), including all hardware.
• A pressure relief valve protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• An integral cushion limits door swing to 90° or 105°. An auxiliary stop must always be installed in conjunction with RTS88.
• A mechanical backcheck slows down the door prior to contact with the cushion.
• Closing speeds are controlled by two non-critical adjustment valves. Sweep area is from 105° to 20°. Latch area is from 20° to 0°.
• Thermostatic valves insure constant closing speeds under varying temperatures.
• The standard RTS88 is furnished without hold open.
• The RTS88 offers a cast-iron body along with heavy-duty ball bearings at the spindle.
• Steel cam and roller assembly is coupled to dual steel pistons.
• Mounting brackets are available to install closer into aluminum or wood headers.
• Cover Plate Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Bronze 695 (Dark Duranodic).
• Package RTS06 contains the No. 8832 side load arm with channel which was designed specifically for wood door installations.
1. RTS Series closer
2. No. 8563 cover plate (optional)
3. 8832 top arm with channel
4. No. 7421 bottom arm
5. No. 7471K floor bearing
|Size||3 for 24"-30" Door Width, 4 for 30"-36" Door Width|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma RTS06 Side Load Package Overhead Concealed Closer
No questions asked yet