• Model 8916 closers fully adjustable to meet interior and exterior barrier-free ADA requirements.
• Model 8916 may be used on doors to 48" wide interior (42" wide exterior) and weighing up to 180 lb.
• Backcheck valve (standard) provides adjustable-intensity hydraulic cushioning and prevents uncontrolled door opening to protect the door and frame.
• POS Backcheck Positioning valve (standard) maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications.
• Tamper-resistant (hex key) valve adjustment with all valves accessible with closer installed on door (standard).
• 10 million cycles independently certified.
• TIGHT LOCK® arm tightening.
• Corrosion-resistant, high-strength, aluminum housing.
• Hardened pinion/piston provide toughness and high-strength.
• Non-handed for RH or LH doors.
• 8916 meets Size 1 (5 lb opening force) barrier-free ADA adjustability.
• Positioning valve (POS) on front, accessible with closer installed.
• Full adjustment using BC, POS (PA mount), Sweep, and Latch valves.
• Delay Action
• All valves (including POS) are accessible with closer installed.
• Closing force adjustment assured by octagonal housing bore.
• Closing force adjustment halts at either full-on or full-off — no guessing.
• Accurate installation using full-size templates.
• Cover retained by screws passing through cover holes.
• Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Dark Duranodic 695
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 Thru 6 Door Width|
|Cycles||10 million cycles|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed. 8916 meets ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma MOD-8916-DA-FC Delay Closer Body w/ Full Plastic Cover Only (Less Arm)
No questions asked yet