• Special, high-strength springs and a positive stop eliminate unsightly sagging levers.
• Trims utilize 5/16" (8 mm) high-strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability.
• Levers are manufactured from brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
• Levers solid cast/forged brass or stainless.
• Roses wrought brass or stainless. Stainless steel dead bolt with hardened steel roller pins for strength, durability, and saw resistance.
• Security spacer between inside and outside lever hubs in lock case protects lock from unauthorized entry and vandalism.
• Full length interlocking face plate supports both the latch and dead bolts against forced entry.
• Non-handed chassis can be handed in the field.
• Trim through-bolted through the lock case for positive alignment.
• Trim shipped fully assembled for reduced installation time.
• Finish: Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||M9953 - Entry with Dead Bolt - Latch bolt operated by trim either side, except when outside locked by stopworks. Dead bolt operated by key outside or turn inside. Key operates both dead bolt and latch bolt. Inside lever operates both bolts; outside trim remains locked. Latch bolt deadlocked when outside lever locked, or dead bolt projected. When dead bolt retracted, outside trim unlocked by stopworks.|
|Door Thickness||Standard door thickness 1-3/4"–2-1/4"|
|Case||Steel lock case and internal components provide additional strength|
|Keying/Keyways||Less Mortise Cylinder|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Adjustable face plate allows lock case to fit flat face, standard bevel, and reverse bevel door applications|
|Exposed Trim||Standard LG Levers|
|Strikes||Universal non-handed curve lip strike for all functions|
|Certifications||Meets A117.1 accessibility code and ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility|
|U.L. Listed||UL/CUL – UL 10C Positive Pressure All M9000 are listed 3 hour fire rated. Locks are listed for A label and lesser class doors|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code (formerly title 19, California State Fire Marshall standard) All levers with returns, return to within 1/2" (13 mm) of door face|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Meets A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1|
|Warranty||Ten (10) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma M9953L-LGA-626 Entry w/ Dead Bolt Heavy Duty Mortise Lever Lockset Less Cylinder
No questions asked yet