• Special, high-strength springs and a positive stop eliminate unsightly sagging levers.
• Trims utilize 5/16" (8 mm) high-strength alloy steel spindles for extra durability.
• Levers are manufactured from brass, bronze, or stainless steel.
• Levers solid cast/forged brass or stainless.
• Roses wrought brass or stainless. Stainless steel dead bolt with hardened steel roller pins for strength, durability, and saw resistance.
• Security spacer between inside and outside lever hubs in lock case protects lock from unauthorized entry and vandalism.
• Full length interlocking face plate supports both the latch and dead bolts against forced entry.
• Non-handed chassis can be handed in the field.
• Trim through-bolted through the lock case for positive alignment.
• Trim shipped fully assembled for reduced installation time.
• Finish: Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||M9010 - Passage/Closet - Latch bolt operated by trim either side|
|Door Thickness||Standard door thickness 1-3/4"–2-1/4"|
|Case||Steel lock case and internal components provide additional strength|
|Faceplates/Armor Fronts||Adjustable face plate allows lock case to fit flat face, standard bevel, and reverse bevel door applications|
|Exposed Trim||Standard LG Levers|
|Strikes||Universal non-handed curve lip strike for all functions|
|Certifications||Meets A117.1 accessibility code and ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility|
|U.L. Listed||UL/CUL – UL 10C Positive Pressure All M9000 are listed 3 hour fire rated. Locks are listed for A label and lesser class doors|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Reference Code (formerly title 19, California State Fire Marshall standard) All levers with returns, return to within 1/2" (13 mm) of door face|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA Meets A156.13 Series 1000, operational and security Grade 1|
|Warranty||Ten (10) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma M9010-LGA-626 Passage/Closet Heavy Duty Mortise Lever Lockset Non-Keyed
No questions asked yet