• Efficient cam and roller design.
• Rapid decrease in opening force makes doors easy to open, yet provides maximum closing force at the latch.
• 96-1 installs in 1-3/4" thick doors (minimum)
• All ITS96 models can be inverted to install the closer body in the frame.
• Suitable for interior wood, hollow metal, and aluminum doors and frames.
• Accommodates interior doors up to 48" wide/175 lb (maximum)
• Invisible when door is closed.
• Adjustable spring force size for 96-1 is 1–3
• Opening force 5 lb or less for ITS96-1 on interior doors where door without closer attached is 1 lb opening force or less.
• Sweep and latch valve adjustment easily accessible after installation.
• Maximum door opening approximately 130º.
• Cushioned stop position adjustable between 80º–130º (separate limiting stop required for doors in abusive conditions).
• Standard Sprayed Finish (Track & Arm): Aluminum: 689.
|Size||Adjustable Spring Force Size 1 - 3|
|U.L. Listed||Listed by U.L. and C.U.L. under their continuing reinspection programs
Meets the requirements for UL10C and UBC 7.2 (1997) for positive pressure
|ANSI/BHMA||The ITS96-1 meets the requirements of ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma ITS96-13-689 Concealed In Door Closer
No questions asked yet