- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty gage stainless steel offered as standard.
• Antimicrobial coating when ultra clean environments are specified.
• Clear powder coating for outdoor or highly corrosive environments that need added protection. Also minimizes the appearance of fingerprints.
• The partial-length touchpad assembly shall permit field installation of options such as cylinder dogging and exit alarm
• Fire rated shall be available for labeled applications.
• Surface vertical rod devices have pullman type top latch bolts and round slidebolt bottom latches
• Size A Doors (34"– 48") (touchpad 24-5/8").
• Handed but Field Reversible
• Optional rigid and clutch-style trim, where applicable.
• Mounting hardware including both wood and machine screws, as well as sex nuts where required.
• Available keyed trim handle YRO8 or YC08
• Finish: Stainless Steel Satin 630
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||Complies with NFPA 101 life safety code. Fire rated devices comply with NFPA|
|U.L. Listed||U.L. and C.U.L. listed under their continuing reinspection programs and conforms to standards U.L. 10C and U.B.C. 7-2 positive pressure testing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Listed with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Years - Mechanical|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma F9400A-630 Fire Rated Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet