- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Available flush mount.
• Dual voltage capability reduces stocking requirements.
• Low current draw allows savings on power supplies and backup batteries.
• Optional extension rods fit on standard catch plate to accommodate deeper door to wall conditions.
• Low residual magnetism allows easy release of door.
• All electrical values +10% to –15%.
• Can be manually pulled from hold open position.
• Silent operation.
• Finish: Aluminum 689.
• Magnet to have 1-1/2" catch plate extension. Specify ER-1.5.
• Magnet to have 2-1/2" catch plate extension. Specify ER-2.5.
|Application||Semi-Flush Wall-Mount (Short Catch Plate)|
|Housing Dimensions||4-5/8" H x 2-3/4" W x 7/8" D|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1-3/4" H x 1-5/8" D|
|Door Type||Single Door|
|Power/Current Requirements||24 V AC or DC and 120 VAC|
|Holding Force||35 lbs. (15 kg)|
|Certifications||The EM Series magnets are certified to conform to the requirements of ANSI A156.15 Grade 1.|
|U.L. Listed||U.L. and C.U.L Listed|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved|
|NYC MEA||M.E.A. (New York City) approval pending|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma EM505-24120-689 Electromagnetic Door Holder Semi-Flush Wall-Mount
No questions asked yet