- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Available as floor mount.
• Dual voltage capability reduces stocking requirements.
• Low current draw allows savings on power supplies and backup batteries.
• Low residual magnetism allows easy release of door.
• All electrical values +10% to –15%.
• Can be manually pulled from hold open position.
• Silent operation.
• Finish: Aluminum 689.
|Application||Floor-Mount (Double Door)|
|Housing Dimensions||3-1/4" H x 4-7/8" W|
|Armature Plate Dimensions||1-5/8"|
|Door Type||Double Door|
|Power/Current Requirements||24 V AC or DC and 120 VAC|
|Holding Force||35 lbs. (15 kg)|
|Certifications||The EM Series magnets are certified to conform to the requirements of ANSI A156.15 Grade 1.|
|U.L. Listed||U.L. and C.U.L Listed|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved|
|NYC MEA||M.E.A. (New York City) approval pending|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma EM502-24120-689 Electromagnetic Door Holder Floor-Mount
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)