• Advanced Power Assist (Helping Force) through entire opening cycle. When opened manually, even the heaviest rated door feels about 5 Ib.
• Blow Open for integration into smoke ventilation systems per NFPA 92B.
• Permanent Hold Open triggered two ways: (1) by onboard toggle switch or (2) by input from a remote source.
• Obstacle Detection closes the door if an obstacle is detected during the opening cycle and reopens the door if an obstacle is detected during the closing cycle.
• Push & Go triggered by manually opening the door 4° from the closed position.
• Onboard Power Supply delivers an unprecedented 1.5 amps @ 24 VDC:
- 3 x more power than the competition.
- No need for separate power supply.
- Powers most EAC devices, including electromagnetic locks, electric strikes, RF transmitters/receivers, illuminated push buttons, wall switches, presence detectors, motion sensors, and key pads.
• Motion and Presence Sensors can be installed on both push and pull side of the opening.
• Closing Speed and Latching Force under power failure conditions are field-adjustable as part of installation set-up and commissioning.
• Positive Mechanical Stops with both Pull Side track mount and Push Side arms are included. In the event of power failure conditions, the stops prevent the door from opening past 90° or a pre-determined opening angle.
• Synchronized Integration for Pair of Doors monitors both doors to open and close at the same speed.
• Pull Side or Push Side Applications
• Full Complement of Painted and Architectural Finishes—custom and designer.
• Self-diagnosing Status Indicator—LED display error code messages
• Standard Sprayed Finish: Aluminum 689
|Dimensions||Standard Operator Dimensions: 27" W × 2-3/4" H × 5-1/8" D (685 mm × 70 mm × 130 mm)|
|Application||Top Jamb Low Energy Door Operator|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Push Side|
|Operating Temperature||5° F to 122° F (–15° C to 50° C)|
|Input Voltage||115 Vac +/–10%, 5O/60 Hz, 6.6A max|
|Output Voltage||1.5A @ 24 VDC|
|Certifications||Americans for Disabilities Act (ADA)|
|U.L. Listed||UL/CUL Listed for Fire Door Operators with Automatic Closers|
|Compliances||ICC/ANSI A117.1 Accessible and Useable Buildings and Facilities|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA 156.19 Power Assist and Low Energy Power Operated Doors|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma ED900-J8-SW-689 Top Jamb Low Energy Door Operator
No questions asked yet