- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
The ED800 T goes well beyond basic requirements to assure complete user safety. The on-board microprocessor is the brain center. It completes an initial learning cycle at the first application of power. The learning cycle communicates information about the mounting and closing force to the microprocessor. It continuously monitors door position, pushing force, resistance, wind/draft conditions, opening and closing speeds and other variables.
• TS83 Series door closer with adjustable spring power, sweep speed, latch speed and backcheck cushioning.
• Accommodates doors 36"/100 lb to 48"/200 lb
• Pull switch allows one unit for track applications
• Low Energy/Power Assist selector switch
• Strike delay on/off switch.
• Delay time, opening time/opening force, opening angle and door width selector adjustments for powered operation.
• Heavy-duty, aesthetically pleasing and easy to adjust steel arm assembly.
• Status light for diagnostic purposes.
• A full complement of accessories available for specific job requirements.
• Standard Sprayed Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Dark Duranodic 695
• Power requirements: 120 VAC , 50/60 Hz.
• Current: 2 Amp.
• Fuse: 3 Amp - type AGC - size 1/4"–1-1/4"
|Size||2"- 6" Reveal (Standard)|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side|
|U.L. Listed||Meets the requirements for UL10C and UBC 7.2 (1997) for positive pressure
U.L./C.U.L. listed for installation on labeled fire doors
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified to the requirements of ANSI A156.19 Grade 1 for power assist and low energy power operated doors|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma ED800 T Track Low Energy Door Operator
No questions asked yet