- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• TS83 Series door closer with adjustable spring power, sweep speed, latch speed and backcheck cushioning.
• Accommodates doors 36"/100 lb to 48"/200 lb
• Pull switch allows one unit for track applications
• Low Energy/Power Assist selector switch
• Strike delay on/off switch.
• Delay time, opening time/opening force, opening angle and door width selector adjustments for powered operation.
• Heavy-duty, aesthetically pleasing and easy to adjust steel arm assembly.
• Status light for diagnostic purposes.
• A full complement of accessories available for specific job requirements.
• Standard Sprayed Finishes: Aluminum 689
• Power requirements: 120 VAC , 50/60 Hz.
• Current: 2 Amp.
• Fuse: 3 Amp - type AGC - size 1/4"–1-1/4"
|Size||2"- 6" Reveal (Standard)|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side|
|U.L. Listed||Meets the requirements for UL10C and UBC 7.2 (1997) for positive pressure
U.L./C.U.L. listed for installation on labeled fire doors
|ANSI/BHMA||BHMA certified to the requirements of ANSI A156.19 Grade 1 for power assist and low energy power operated doors|
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma ED800-T-689 Track Low Energy Door Operator Pull Side
No questions asked yet