- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• DB662 Grade 2 Tubular Auxiliary Dead Bolt.
• Dead bolt front manufactured from stainless steel, brass, or bronze, depending on the selected finish.
• Stainless steel, brass, or bronze strikes.
• Adjustable 2-3/8" - 2-3/4" backset, 1" throw dead bolt with hardened steel roller.
• Solid steel reinforced strike plate with 2" screws.
• Finishes: Bright Brass 605, Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze Oil Rubbed 613 and Satin Stainless 630
|Lock Functions||DB662 - Cylinder x Cylinder|
|Door Thickness||Door range – 1-3/8"–1-3/4"|
|Backset||Adjustable 2-3/8" — 2-3/4" backset bolt|
|Case||Hardened steel housing|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard “C” keyway with two (2) nickel silver keys|
|Deadbolt||1" throw dead bolt|
|Strikes||Solid steel strike|
|Screws||Solid steel reinforced strike plate with 2" screws for wood jamb installations|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA D800 is U.L/C.U.L. listed for use on 3-hour rated fire doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 2.|
|Warranty||5 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma DB662 Cylinder x Cylinder Grade 2 Deadbolt
No questions asked yet