- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• D863 Grade 1 Tubular Auxiliary Dead Bolt.
• Heavy Duty brass cylinder in a hardened steel housing.
• Dead bolt front manufactured from stainless steel.
• Solid steel strike.
• 1" throw dead bolt.
• Solid steel reinforced strike plate with 3" screws for wood jamb installations.
• Finishes: Bright Brass 605, Satin Brass 606, Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze Oil Rubbed 613 and Satin Chrome 626
|Lock Functions||D863 - Cylinder x Classroom|
|Door Thickness||Door range – 1-3/8"–1-3/4"|
|Backset||2-3/4" (standard) backsets.|
|Case||Hardened steel housing|
|Keying/Keyways||Standard “C” keyway with two (2) nickel silver keys|
|Deadbolt||1" throw dead bolt|
|Strikes||Solid steel strike|
|Screws||Solid steel reinforced strike plate with 3" screws for wood jamb installations|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA D800 is U.L/C.U.L. listed for use on 3-hour rated fire doors|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.5 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma D863 Cylinder x Classroom Turn Heavy Duty Deadbolt
No questions asked yet