• All DORMA 800 Series locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
• To ensure exceptionally smooth operation, the CL800 Series locks incorporate a cast stainless steel retractor combined with bronze roller bearings.
• This design provides both extremely high strength and an extended service life for the lock mechanism.
• DORMA 800 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
• All CL800 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and reliability.
• LR, and LC lever designs include a special breakaway function to maintain security when the lever handles are attacked.
• Available Finishes: Brass: 605 (Bright) or 606 (Satin). Bronze: 613 (Dark Oxidized Satin). Chrome: 626 (Satin).
|Lock Functions||CL880 - Storeroom - Deadlocking latch bolt retracted by key outside. Deadlocking latch bolt operated by trim inside. Outside trim always inoperable|
|Door Thickness||All CL800 Series locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-5/8"–1-7/8" thick without spacers|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4" backset|
|Case||Lock chassis manufactured with stainless steel and zinc dichromate components for superior strength and corrosion-resistance|
|Keying/Keyways||Cylinders will be provided in DORMA standard “C” keyway with two (2) nickel silver keys.|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, brass, or bronze depending on selected finish|
|Exposed Trim||All CL800 Series operating trims feature a specially designed free wheeling function to protect the lock from damage caused by excessive torque applied to the lever handles. When locked, the outside lever handle will move freely through a 60° arc without operating the latch bolt. This free movement minimizes the opportunity for damage to the lock mechanism.|
|Strikes||4-7/8" ANSI strike|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA CL800 are U.L. and C.U.L listed, three hour fire rated. Locksets with 1/2" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class single doors, 4'0" x 10'0" maximum. Locks with 3/4" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class double doors, 4'0" x 10'0" per leaf maximum.
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved, California State Reference code, 1989 (formerly title 19)|
|NYC MEA||New York City MEA|
|ANSI/BHMA||The DORMA CL800 are certified to the requirements of ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1. The CL800 meets A117.1 and ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility|
|Warranty||Ten (10) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma CL880 Storeroom Cylindrical Lock w/ Conventional Cylinder
No questions asked yet