• All DORMA 800 Series locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
• To ensure exceptionally smooth operation, the CL800 Series locks incorporate a cast stainless steel retractor combined with bronze roller bearings.
• This design provides both extremely high strength and an extended service life for the lock mechanism.
• DORMA 800 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
• All CL800 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and reliability.
• LR lever designs include a special breakaway function to maintain security when the lever handles are attacked.
• Available Finish: 626 (Satin Chrome).
|Lock Functions||CL870 - Classroom - Deadlocking latch bolt operated by trim either side, except when outside trim locked by key outside. Outside trim locked or unlocked by key outside. When outside trim locked, latch bolt operated by trim inside.|
|Door Thickness||All CL800 Series locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-5/8"–1-7/8" thick without spacers|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4" backset|
|Case||Lock chassis manufactured with stainless steel and zinc dichromate components for superior strength and corrosion-resistance|
|Keying/Keyways||IC 6-pin less core|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, brass, or bronze depending on selected finish|
|Exposed Trim||All CL800 Series operating trims feature a specially designed free wheeling function to protect the lock from damage caused by excessive torque applied to the lever handles. When locked, the outside lever handle will move freely through a 60° arc without operating the latch bolt. This free movement minimizes the opportunity for damage to the lock mechanism.|
|Strikes||4-7/8" ANSI strike|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA CL800 are U.L. and C.U.L listed, three hour fire rated. Locksets with 1/2" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class single doors, 4'0" x 10'0" maximum. Locks with 3/4" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class double doors, 4'0" x 10'0" per leaf maximum.
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved, California State Reference code, 1989 (formerly title 19)|
|NYC MEA||New York City MEA|
|ANSI/BHMA||The DORMA CL800 are certified to the requirements of ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1. The CL800 meets A117.1 and ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility|
|Warranty||Ten (10) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma CL870 Classroom Cylindrical Lock w/ 6-Pin IC Core (Less Core)
No questions asked yet