• All DORMA 700 Series locks feature advanced design concepts, providing exceptional reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials, delivering enhanced durability.
• DORMA 700 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood or hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 door preparations for cylindrical locks.
• All CL700 lever handle locks include special spring assemblies designed to hold the levers in the correct position.
• CL700 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and increased resistance to vibration.
• LR lever design include a special breakaway function to maintain security when the lever handles are attacked.
• Available Finish: 626 (Satin Chrome).
|Lock Functions||CL780 - Storeroom - Deadlocking latch bolt retracted by key outside. Deadlocking latch bolt operated by trim inside. Outside trim always inoperable|
|Door Thickness||All CL700 Series locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-5/8"–1-7/8" thick without spacers|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4" backset|
|Case||Lock chassis manufactured with stainless steel and zinc dichromate components for superior strength and corrosion-resistance|
|Keying/Keyways||IC 6-pin less core|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, brass, or bronze depending on selected finish|
|Strikes||4-7/8" ANSI strike|
|Mode of Operation||N/A|
|Certifications||The CL700 meets A117.1 and ADA requirements for barrier free accessibility|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA CL700 are U.L. and C.U.L listed, three hour fire rated. Locksets with 1/2" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class single doors, 4'0" x 10'0" maximum|
|ANSI/BHMA||The DORMA CL700 and are certified to the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2|
|Warranty||Five (5) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma CL780 Storeroom Cylindrical Lock w/ 6-Pin IC Core (Less Core)
No questions asked yet