• All DORMA 700 Series locks feature advanced design concepts, providing exceptional reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials, delivering enhanced durability.
• DORMA 700 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood or hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 door preparations for cylindrical locks.
• All CL700 lever handle locks include special spring assemblies designed to hold the levers in the correct position.
• CL700 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and increased resistance to vibration.
• LR lever design includes a special breakaway function to maintain security when the lever handles are attacked.
• Finish: Chrome: 626 (Satin)
|Lock Functions||CL740 - Privacy/Bedroom/Bath - Latch bolt operated by trim either side. Outside trim locked by push button or locking device inside. Outside trim unlocked by emergency release outside. Outside trim unlocked by trim inside. Outside trim unlocked by closing door. Inside trim always unlocked.|
|Door Thickness||All CL700 Series locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-5/8"–1-7/8" thick without spacers|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4" backset|
|Case||Lock chassis manufactured with stainless steel and zinc dichromate components for superior strength and corrosion-resistance|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, brass, or bronze depending on selected finish|
|Exposed Trim||LR - Lever|
|Roses||C - 3-7/16" Dia. Rose|
|Strikes||4-7/8" ANSI strike|
|Certifications||The CL700 meets A117.1 and ADA requirements for barrier free accessibility|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA CL700 are U.L. and C.U.L listed, three hour fire rated. Locksets with 1/2" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class single doors, 4'0" x 10'0" maximum.|
|ANSI/BHMA||The DORMA CL700 and are certified to the requirements of ANSI/BHMA A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 2|
|Warranty||Five (5) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma CL740-LRC-626 Privacy/Bedroom/Bath Cylindrical Lever Lock
No questions asked yet