• All DORMA 800 Series locks feature advanced design concepts for extreme reliability and are manufactured with the finest materials for exceptional durability.
• To ensure exceptionally smooth operation, the C800 Series locks incorporate a cast stainless steel retractor combined with bronze roller bearings.
• This design provides both extremely high strength and an extended service life for the lock mechanism.
• DORMA 800 Series locksets are easy to install in both wood and hollow metal doors with ANSI/BHMA Standard A156.115 preparations for cylindrical locks.
• All C800 Series locks are through-bolted for additional strength and reliability.
• LR lever design include a special breakaway function to maintain security when the lever handles are attacked.
• Finish: Chrome 626 (Satin)
|Lock Functions||C840 - Privacy/Bedroom/Bath - Latch bolt operated by trim either side. Outside trim locked by push button or locking device inside. Outside trim unlocked by emergency release outside. Outside trim unlocked by trim inside. Outside trim unlocked by closing door. Inside trim always unlocked.|
|Door Thickness||All C800 Series locks are easily adjustable to accommodate doors from 1-5/8"–1-7/8" thick without spacers|
|Backset||Locksets are packed standard with 2-3/4" backset|
|Case||Lock chassis manufactured with stainless steel and zinc dichromate components for superior strength and corrosion-resistance|
|Latchbolt||Stainless steel, brass, or bronze depending on selected finish|
|Exposed Trim||All C800 Series operating trims feature a specially designed free wheeling function to protect the lock from damage caused by excessive torque applied to the lever handles. When locked, the outside lever handle will move freely through a 60° arc without operating the latch bolt. This free movement minimizes the opportunity for damage to the lock mechanism.|
|Strikes||4-7/8" ANSI strike|
|U.L. Listed||The DORMA C800 are U.L. and C.U.L listed, three hour fire rated. Locksets with 1/2" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class single doors, 4'0" x 10'0" maximum. Locks with 3/4" throw latch bolts are listed for A label and lesser class double doors, 4'0" x 10'0" per leaf maximum.
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall (CSFM) approved, California State Reference code, 1989 (formerly title 19)|
|NYC MEA||New York City MEA|
|ANSI/BHMA||The DORMA C800 are certified to the requirements of ANSI A156.2 Series 4000 Grade 1. The C800 meets A117.1 and ADA requirements for barrier-free accessibility|
|Warranty||Ten (10) year limited warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma C840-LRC-626 Privacy/Bedroom/Bath Cylindrical Lever Lock
No questions asked yet