• Single Acting
• 3 Hour Rated Fire Door & Frame
• Compact closer body and cement case 2-3/8" deep suited for thin slab concrete construction.
• Accommodates doors weighing up to 660 pounds and 4'-6" wide interior and 4'-0" exterior.
• Closer adjustment in cement case provides lateral and longitudinal adjustment of 1/4" and height adjustment of 5/32".
• A pressure relief valve protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• If door hardware or adjacent structures interfere with maximum opening, an auxiliary stop should be installed.
BTS80 Technical Details:
• Closer body is handed.
• Mechanical backcheck at approximately 70º.
• Selectable delayed action between 175º and 75º. Extends the closing cycle to allow unobstructed passage.
• Delayed action is functional when hold open is not engaged.
• Dual thermostatic control valves combined with special hydraulic fluid provide controlled closing from 175º.
• Selectable multipoint hold open between approximately 75º and 175º.
• Adjustment for start of hold open range or when delayed action releases. Adjustable between 75º and 105º.
|Size||ANSI Size 5|
|Hand||Left Hand - LH|
|U.L. Listed||The Dorma BTS80 F Series is listed by U.L. and C.U.L.|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI A156.4 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma BTS80F-5-LH Fired Rated Floor Concealed Door Closer Size 5 Left Hand (Body Only)
No questions asked yet