• Adjustable spring size 1–4.
• Can be installed and adjusted to meet 8.5 lb maximum opening force requirements for exterior doors.
• Compact closer body and cement case 2" deep suited for thin slab concrete construction.
• Closer body is non-handed.
• Accommodates doors weighing up to 260 lb and measuring up to 3'-6" wide interior and 3'-0" exterior.
• Mechanical backcheck at approximately 70°.
• Single point hold open units available for 90°.
• A secondary regulation system protects closer from damage caused by forced closing.
• Closer adjustment in cement case provides 3/8" lateral, 1/4" longitudinal, and 5/32" height adjustment.
• Opening force 5 lb or less on interior doors /8.5 lb or less on exterior doors where door without closer attached is 1 lb opening force or less.
• Mechanical backcheck eliminated to meet the barrier-free opening force requirement through 90° of opening.
|Application||Hold Open 90°|
|Size||Adjustable from sizes 1 through 4|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A117.1 for barrier-free interior and exterior doors|
|Warranty||Limited Warranty Policy|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma BTS75V-90-HO Hold Open 90° Standard Floor Closer (Body & Case Only)
No questions asked yet