• Corrosion-resistant, heavy-duty gage stainless steel offered as standard.
• Narrow stile bar lengths are designed for use on narrow stile aluminum entrance doors with a 1/2" blade stop frame.
• Antimicrobial coating when ultra clean environments are specified.
• Clear powder coating for outdoor or highly corrosive environments that need added protection. Also minimizes the appearance of fingerprints.
• The partial-length touchpad assembly shall permit field installation of options such as cylinder dogging and exit alarm
• Non-labeled units have hex-key dogging standard.
• Deadlocking latch bolts with 3/4" throw where applicable.
• Size BB Doors (27"–36") (touchpad 18-5/8").
• Handed but Field Reversible
• Optional rigid and clutch-style trim, where applicable.
• Mounting hardware including both wood and machine screws, as well as sex nuts where required.
• Available keyed trim handle YRO8 or YC08
• Finishes: Oxidized Satin Oil Rubbed 613 and Stainless Steel Satin 630
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||Complies with NFPA 101 life safety code.|
|U.L. Listed||U.L. and C.U.L. listed under their continuing reinspection programs and conforms to standards U.L. 10C and U.B.C. 7-2 positive pressure testing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Listed with the California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA A156.3 Grade 1|
|Warranty||10 Years - Mechanical|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 9800BB Narrow Stile Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet