• Model 8956AF89P closer shipped with regular arm, plastic cover, and components required for the three most popular mounting configurations (Reg, TJ, PA).
• Model 8956 closers fully adjustable for use on exceptionally wide, tall, or heavy doors.
• Backcheck valve (standard) provides adjustable-intensity hydraulic cushioning and prevents uncontrolled door opening to protect the door and frame.
• POS Backcheck Positioning valve (standard) maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications.
• Tamper-resistant (hex key) valve adjustment with all valves accessible with closer installed on door (standard).
• Full plastic cover standard.
• Heavy duty, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to adjust steel arm assembly.
• Standard fasteners include separate wood and metal screws.
• SN1 sex nuts for 1-3/4" thick doors included standard.
• 10 million cycles independently certified.
• TIGHT LOCK® arm tightening.
• Forged steel main arm hub.
• Corrosion-resistant, high-strength, aluminum housing.
• Hardened pinion/piston provide toughness and high-strength.
• Non-handed for RH or LH doors.
• Tri-pack (Reg, TJ, PA) standard.
• Positioning valve (POS) on front, accessible with closer installed.
• Full adjustment using BC, POS (PA mount), Sweep, and Latch valves.
• All valves (including POS) are accessible with closer installed.
• Closing force adjustment assured by octagonal housing bore.
• Closing force adjustment halts at either full-on or full-off — no guessing.
• Accurate installation using full-size templates.
• Cover retained by screws passing through cover holes.
• Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Dark Duranodic 695
|Size||Adjustable size 5 - 6|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Parallel Arm Push Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|Cycles||10 million cycles|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed. 8916 meets ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility.|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 8956AF89P Flat Form Non-Hold Open Tri-Pack Door Closer
No questions asked yet