• Available as 8616 closers for interior and exterior doors. Meets barrier-free requirements (adjustable size 1 thru 6).
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
• Adjustable backcheck standard. Controls opening motion during abusive or abrupt opening.
• POS backcheck positioning valve (standard) maintains effective backcheck range on parallel arm applications. Valve is accessible with the closer installed.
• Slim plastic cover standard.
• Designed to minimize change in closing speed during severe temperature changes.
• Aesthetically pleasing and easy to adjust steel flat form arm assembly.
• SNB1 sex nuts and machine screws for 1-3/4" thick doors included standard.
• No slip, octagonal bore spring adjustment standard.
• Finishes: Aluminum 689, Statuary Bronze 690, Dull Bronze 691, Dark Duranodic 695 and Gold 696
|Application||Round Arm Non-Hold Open, Tri-Pack|
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 Thru 6 Door Width|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Parallel Arm Push Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 8616ARP-COV-SNB1 Round Arm Non-Hold Open Tri-Pack Door Closer w/ Slim Cover
No questions asked yet