- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• For dedicated ADA-use doors only.
• Adjustable elliptical sensing pattern.
• Adjustments include unidirectional, unidirectional with motion tracking feature, bidirectional sensing capability, wide or narrow patterns, 3-dimensional angle adjustment, and heightened immunity to highly sensitive motion settings.
• Adjustments via PS-1 RMT remote control.
• Self-monitored ready out of the box, used with or without a self-monitored ready system.
• Includes 0°–90° vertical and –30°–+30° lateral tilt angle, powered by 12–24 VAC±10% or 12–24 VDC .
• PS-1 RMT required for initial setup.
• Designed for use in openings designated specifically for barrier-free accessibility.
Should not be used in combination with ED800 in openings used for pedestrian traffic or where high-speed operation/ opening is needed. Precise setup of the motion sensor detection area is necessary so nearby traffic is not picked up.
|Dimensions||3-1/8" (79) H x 4-1/2" (114) W x 2" (51) D|
|Certifications||For dedicated ADA-use doors only|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 800MS-1 Motion Sensor
No questions asked yet