• All closers shall be DORMA 7400 Series hydraulic surface applied rack and pinion closers.
• Available as 7436 with adjustable spring sizes 3–6.
• Non-handed for regular, top jamb and parallel arm applications.
• Quick and easy to install.
• Compact design.
• Two noncritical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) with thermostatic properties work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperatures.
• Adjustable backcheck standard. Provides cushioning when the door is abusively opened.
• Sex Nuts and Machine Screws, 1-3/4"
• Finishes: Aluminum 689 and Dark Duranodic 695
|Application||Round Arm Non-Hold Open, Tri-Pack|
|Size||Adjustable from sizes 3 through 6|
|Mounting||Hinge Pull Side, Parallel Arm Push Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 7436ARP-SNB1 Round Arm Non-Hold Open Tri-Pack Door Closer
No questions asked yet