• All closers shall be DORMA 7300 Series hydraulic surface applied rack and pinion closers.
• Fixed spring size 4.
• Non-handed for top jamb arm applications.
• Quick and easy to install.
• Compact design.
• Two noncritical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperatures.
• Adjustable backcheck provides cushioning when the door is abusively opened.
• Sex Nuts and Machine Screws, 1-3/4"
• Finish: Aluminum 689, Dark Duranodic Bronze 695 and Gold 696
|Size||ANSI Size 4|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Pull Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||A156.4 Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 7304AR Round Arm Non-Hold Open Door Closer
No questions asked yet