• Door closing control by the proven DORMA 8616SFJ door closer with spring power adjustment and adjustable hydraulic backcheck.
• Two noncritical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperature changes.
• Interfaces with new or existing smoke/fire control systems.
• Handed with full cover.
• Can be connected to main electrical current 120 VAC.
• Includes Transformer in Unit
• SF – Swing Free, 0° to 180°.
• Fail-safe type design releases hold open/swing free and closes door when input current is interrupted or alarm state is signaled.
• SF units function as standard door closers when there is no current applied.
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Application||Swing Free Push Side Top Jamb Mount|
|Size||Adjustable Size 1 Thru 6 Door Width|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Pull Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|Hand||Right Hand - RH|
|Input Voltage||120 VAC 50/60 HZ - 125 mA|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed|
|NYC MEA||MEA (New York City)|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall Approved (CSFM)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 1816SFJ-RH-120V-689 Swing Free Holder/Release Device Push Side Top Jamb Mount Right Hand (120 VAC)
No questions asked yet