• Door closing control by the proven DORMA 8616HJ door closer with spring power adjustment and adjustable hydraulic backcheck.
• Two noncritical adjusting valves (sweep and latch) work to provide consistent closing speeds under a wide variety of temperature changes.
• Interfaces with new or existing smoke/fire control systems.
• Handed with full cover.
• Can be connected to main electrical current 24 VDC, 24 VAC, or 120 VAC.
• H Single point 20° to 180°.
• H can be manually released.
• Fail-safe type design releases hold open/swing free and closes door when input current is interrupted or alarm state is signaled.
• H units function as standard door closers when there is no current applied.
• Finish: Aluminum 689
|Size||2 for 26"-34" Door Width, 3 for 24"-30" Door Width, 4 for 30"-36" Door Width, 5 for 36"-42" Door Width, 6 for 48" Door Width|
|Mounting||Top Jamb Pull Side, Top Jamb Push Side|
|Input Voltage||24 V AC/DC 125 mA - 120 VAC 50/60 HZ - 125 mA|
|U.L. Listed||UL and CUL listed|
|NYC MEA||MEA (New York City)|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshall Approved (CSFM)|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dorma 1816HJ Holder/Release Device Top Jamb Door Closer
No questions asked yet