- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Hand: Specify RHR or LHR-supplied RHR if not specified. Both handed labels are provided standard.
• Strikes: PB48 top.
• Latches: RL - Rod bottom latch (standard)
• Dogging Feature: Quarter turn hex dogging standard. No threaded parts to wear out.
• Simplified cartridge mounting for most standard rim cylinders.
• Sizes: 36" (3' Feet) and 48" (4' feet)
• Doors: 1-3/4" thick metal doors-specify if other than 1-3/4".
• Projections: 2-3/4" maximum, 2" when dogged. Pushbar height is 3".
• Stile: 1-3/4" minimum.
• Fasteners: All mounting screws are concealed. Uses all machine screws for device and latch.
• End Caps: Durable zinc die cast, powder coated.
• Vertical Rods: 1' standard, extension rods available up to 7' 10."
• Shim Kits: 1/2" riser is available.
• Finishes: Anodized Aluminium Dark Bronze DC13 & Painted Aluminum Silver US28
|Dimensions||36" & 48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Night Latch Cylinder Assembly with 9970 Pull|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI: Certified ANSI A156.3 2001 Grade 1 standards.|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Dor-O-Matic 1494NLP Night Latch w/ Pull Concealed Vertical Rod Touchbar Device
No questions asked yet