• High security, exceeding a 1" dead bolt.
• Specify for means of egress with access controlled entry.
• Device includes a dual-voltage (12 VDC or 24 VDC) continuous-duty solenoid to provide remote unlock for entry control.
• Current of less than 800 ma for 12 VDC or 400 ma for 24 VDC is required to unlock device or to dog it unlocked.
• Fire rated devices must be powered through contact of a fire-alarm system relay.
• Automatic re-latching.
• Non-Handed, and easy to install on all types of doors, including narrow stile aluminum.
• Extends the full width of the door to meet all codes.
• Outside trim available.
• Available in US28, 628 Anodized Aluminum
|Manufacturer||Door Controls International|
|Dimensions||36" Door Width|
|Trim Function||Exit Only (Optional Trim Available)|
|Patented Interlock||When strike and latch are engaged they form a completely encased maximum security interlock between door and frame|
|Current Draw||800 ma for 12 VDC or 400 ma for 24 VDC|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed 3 hour Fire Exit Hardware
UL Listed Panic Hardware
Conforms to 1997 STD. U.B.C. 7-2
|NYC MEA||Accepted by NYC MEA 337-92M|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Listed by CA State Fire Marshal|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA 156.3-2008, Grade 1|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DCI 1300D-US28 Electric Latch Release Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet