• When locked, the patented interlocking latch and strike provide maximum security by forming a grip which can withstand any force, abuse, or jimmying. Mode of failure is shearing of the mounting screws at approximately 2000 lbs.
• The strike and latch are investment-cast stainless steel heat treated and tempered to Rockwell C 43, having approximate tensile strength of 200,000 P.S.I.
• The alarm with a penetrating 400 HZ sound will alert the building owner to an unauthorized exit.
• Alarm is operated by a 9 volt battery with an audible chirp as the low battery indicator. No tools are required for battery maintenance only the alarm key is needed.
• Red flashing LED while activated, and an audible signal upon activation.
• Optional Signal Switches for 'Request to Exit' applications, remote signaling devices, and remote signal during unauthorized egress.
• Devices are non-handed, and easy to install on all types of doors, including narrow stile aluminum
• Available in US28, 628 Anodized Aluminum
• Alarm is “turned on” by rotating control cylinder clockwise to the “ON” position (Red Flashing LED). A chirp will sound when activated. Alarm will only sound when the push bar is depressed. Alarm can be reset when door is either in an opened or closed position. Outside cylinder control is not required nor will it activate the alarm.
• To exit without sounding the alarm: Rotate control cylinder counter clockwise one click to the “Off” position, and depress push bar to exit. Note: Access control devices can shunt the No. 30 Alarm.
• Service Battery: Rotate control cylinder counter clockwise past the “Off” position and hold key in position. Slide the alarm extrusion toward the end of the device. Turn control cylinder clockwise to center. Replace the
exposed battery, and slide the alarm extrusion toward the push bar until it snaps into the locked position.
|Manufacturer||Door Controls International|
|Dimensions||36" Door Width|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Patented Interlock||When strike and latch are engaged they form a completely encased maximum security interlock between door and frame|
|Alarm Horn Power||165 ma (peak) 100 ma (avg) @ 9 V, 12 VDC, or 24 VD|
|U.L. Listed||UL Listed 3 hour Fire Exit Hardware
UL Listed Panic Hardware
Conforms to 1997 STD. U.B.C. 7-2
|NYC MEA||Accepted by NYC MEA 337-92M|
|CA State Fire Marshal||Listed by CA State Fire Marshal|
|ANSI/BHMA||ANSI/BHMA 156.3-2008, Grade 1|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on DCI 1210A-US28 Alarmed Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet