• Bar Length Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" bar fits 31"- 36" (787mm-914mm) door. Optional: 30" bar fits 28" - 30" (711mm-762mm) door; specify W030. Optional: 42" bar fits 37" - 42" (940mm-1067mm) door; specify W042. Optional: 48" bar fits 43" - 48" (1092mm-1219mm) door; specify W048.
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm). Device and trim cover standard ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) cylindrical lock preparation.
• Stile: Minimum width 5" (127mm).
• Door Height: All top rods easily field cut to size. Standard on ED8400 devices: top rod for 7'6" door.
• Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) low profile for barrier-free access.
• Latchbolts ED8400 devices: Top: 1/2" interlocking drop latch. Bottom: 5/8" pivoted
• Vertical Rods Inverted U-shaped rectangular.
• Materials: Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; steel vertical rods; aluminum bar and latch covers; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Dogging: Standard on ED8400 devices: single point 1/4 turn dogging.
• Fasteners: Standard on ED8400 devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Functions and Trims Thru-bolted lever, pull and knob trims available with wide range of functions
• Finishes: BHMA 689 Silver Aluminum Painted, BHMA 690 Dark Bronze Painted and BHMA 691 Light Bronze Painted
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life. ADA Exit devices, lever trims and pulls comply with Americans with Disabilities Act.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. UL symbol on rear cover label indicates listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED8400 Pushpad Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet