- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" bar fits 31" - 36" (787mm-914mm) door.
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm). Device and trim cover standard ANSI A115.2 (Type 161) cylindrical lock preparation. (Backset changes when mullion is used.)
• Stile: Minimum width 5" (127mm).
• Projection: 2-1/2" (64mm) low profile for barrier-free access.
• Latchbolt 3/4" (19mm) stainless steel pullman-type with stainless steel deadlocking latch.
• Materials: Heavy-duty wrought steel chassis and pushpad; aluminum front and rear bar covers; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Dogging: Standard on ED8200 devices: single point 1/4 turn dogging.
• Fasteners: Standard on ED8200 devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Functions and Trims: Thru-bolted lever, pull and knob trims available with wide range of functions
• Finish: Silver Aluminum Painted 689
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life. ADA Exit devices, lever trims and pulls comply with Americans with Disabilities Act.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. UL symbol on rear cover label indicates listing|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED8200-689-M54 Pushpad Rim Exit Device
No questions asked yet