• For use with metal doors only
• Handing: Field reversible; LHR.
• Bar length Easily field cut to size. Standard 36" bar fits doors up to 36" (914mm).
• Door Thickness 1-3/4" (44mm) only (properly reinforced doors).
• Backset 2-3/4" (70mm).
• Stile Minimum width 4-1/8" (108mm).
• Door Height: All top rods easily field cut to size. Standard on ED6800 devices: top rod for doors up to 8'6".
• Projection 5-3/4" (150mm); 4-1/2" (114mm) depressed.
• Latchbolts Top: 3/4" (19mm) pivoted and deadlocking. Bottom: 13/16" (20mm) throw rounded steel.
• Rods: Top: 3/8" (10mm) solid steel. Bottom: 1/2" (13mm) O.D. steel tubing.
• Materials Brass, bronze or stainless steel.
• Cases: Heavy wrought, 7-1/4" x 2-9/16" (184mm x 65mm)
• Crossbar Standard: 13/16" x 1-3/8" (20mm x 35mm) oval seamless tubing.
• Dogging Standard on ED6800 devices.
• Fasteners Standard on ED6800 devices: machine screws.
• Trims and Functions: Through-bolted knob and operator trims available with wide range of functions.
• Finish: BHMA 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||LHR - Left Hand Reverse|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life. ADA Exit devices, lever trims and pulls comply with Americans with Disabilities Act.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED6800-630-LHR-M54 Crossbar Concealed Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet