• Handing: Device handed but easily field reversible; specify hand. Strike is not field reversible.
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size. 48" (1219mm) bar fits up to 48" (1219mm) door; specify W048.
• Door Thickness:1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm).
• Stile: Minimum width 5" (127mm).
• Projection: 5-3/4" (146mm); 4-1/2" (114mm) depressed.
• Latchbolt: Brass, 3/4"(19mm) throw. Auxiliary Latch Brass.
• Front: 8" x 1-1/4" (203mm x 32mm) heavy gauge steel.
• Accommodates flat doors and doors beveled 1/8" (3mm) in 2" (51mm).
• Materials: Brass, bronze or stainless steel.
• Cases Heavy wrought, 7-1/4" (184mm) x 2-9/16" (65mm).
• Crossbar Standard: 13/16" (1mm) x 1-3/8" (35mm) oval seamless tubing.
• Dogging not available on ED6600A devices
• Fasteners Standard on ED6600 devices: machine screws. Standard on ED6600A devices; sex nuts and bolts
• Functions and Trims Thru-bolted lever, knob, pull and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions .
• Finish: BHMA 630 Satin Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||RHR - Right Hand Reverse|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life. ADA Exit devices, lever trims and pulls comply with Americans with Disabilities Act.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware. UL symbol on active case cover indicates listing.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED6600A-630-RHR-W048 Fire-Listed Crossbar Mortise Exit Device
No questions asked yet