• Handing: Device handed but easily field reversible; LHR.
• Bar Length Easily field cut to size. Standard: 36" (914mm) bar fits up to 36" (762mm-914mm) door. Optional: 48" (1219mm) bar fits up to 48" (1219mm) door; specify W048.
• Door Thickness: 1-3/4" (44mm) standard.
• Backset: 2-3/4" (70mm).
• Stile Minimum width 4-1/8" (105mm).
• Door Height: All top rods easily field cut to size. Standard on ED6400 devices; top rod for doors up to 7'6". Standard on ED6400A devices; top rod for 7'2" door.
• Latchbolt ED6400 devices: Top: 5/8" throw. Bottom: 3/4" throw; acts independently, allowing top latch to remain engaged even when bottom latch is not projected.
• ED6400A devices: Top: 3/4" steel, jamb mounted; projects into pusher on device. Bottom: 3/4" throw steel.
• Latchbolt Operation Standard on ED6400 and ED6400A devices: latchbolts held in retraced position until door closes.
• Vertical Rods: Inverted U-shaped rectangular.
• Materials: Brass, bronze or stainless steel.
• Cases: Heavy wrought, 7-1/4" (184mm) x 2-9/16" (65mm).
• Crossbar: Standard: 13/16" (1mm) x 1-3/8" (35mm) oval seamless tubing.
• Dogging Standard on ED6400 devices.
• Projection: 5-3/4" (146mm); 4-1/4" (108mm) depressed.
• Fasteners: Standard on ED6400 devices: machine screws.
• Functions and Trims: Thru-bolted lever, knob, pull and thumbpiece trims available with wide range of functions
• Finish: BHMA 626 Satin Chromium Plated
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||36" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||LHR - Left Hand Reverse|
|Certifications||All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code ADA Exit devices, lever trims and pulls comply with Americans with Disabilities Act.|
|U.L. Listed||All devices listed for safety as panic hardware; devices comply with UL 305 standards for panic hardware.|
|CA State Fire Marshal||This product has been approved by the California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Grade 1|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED6400-626-LHR-M54 Crossbar Surface Vertical Rod Exit Device
No questions asked yet