- Price for all selected :
Frequently Bought Together
• Handing Device is non-handed.
• Mortise lock body is handed, but field reversible.
• Lever trim may be handed.
• Bar length Easily field cut to size.
• 48” (1219mm) bar fits 36”-48” (914mm-1219mm) door.
• Door Thickness 1-3/4” (44mm) standard.
• Minimum width 4-1/2” (114mm).
• Latchbolt 2-piece mechanical, 3/4” (19mm) throw, stainless steel with auxiliary deadlocking latch.
• Materials Heavy-duty cold-forged steel chassis; heavy-gauge steel mechanisms, electroplated for corrosion resistance; finished parts are brass, bronze or stainless steel; stainless steel springs; nylon bearings.
• Projection 3-1/4” (83mm) active, 2-3/4” (70mm) dogged.
• Dogging Standard on panic devices; single-point 1/4 turn hex key dogging.
• Fasteners Standard on panic devices: machine screws and wood door fasteners.
• Strike Non-handed. ANSI curved lip standard. 4-7/8” x 1-1/4” x 1-1/4” lip to center.
• Functions and Trims Through-bolted lever, knob, pull and thumbpiece trims available with widerange of functions
• NFPA All exit devices comply with NFPA 101 Life Safety Code. All fire-rated devices comply with NFPA 80 Fire Doors and Windows.
• Finish: US32D Satin Stainless Steel 630
Exit Only - Trims are not included, Purchase separately
|Manufacturer||Corbin Russwin ASSA ABLOY|
|Dimensions||48" Wide Doors|
|Trim Function||Exit Only|
|Handing||Handed (Field Reversible)|
|U.L. Listed||UL listed for both Panic and Fire Exit Hardware|
|CA State Fire Marshal||California State Fire Marshal pursuant to section 13144.1 of the California Health and Safety Code.|
|ANSI/BHMA||Meets A156.3, Type 1, Grade 1. Meets A117.1 Accessibility Code.|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Corbin Russwin ED5600AL-630-W048-M54 Fire-Listed Mortise Double Cylinder Exit Device
No questions asked yet